Here is a quick guide to cable wrapping, It is the one thing I get asked about all the time and it is really easy to do, especially oh the HD25 straight cables
If you need to know how to remove the cable click here
1) You are going to need to cover up the connectors to stop them from snagging the braided wrap
2) You can see here I have taped the lower connector to the cable
3) Chose your color. You will need some heat shrink tubing to terminate the ends
4) Start to feed the taped up connector into the sleeving. I do not pre cut the wrap as It changes length slightly as you wrap it
5) You will have to work the cable along by puckering it up and then grabbing the end through the sleeving.
6) If it starts to fatten up like this then just slide your fingers down the length of the cable and it will tighten up again.
7) When you have the same length of unwrapped cable as the distance from where the two parts of cable join the tip of the black connector it is time to cut the cable wrap
8) Snippy snipp. You can use scissors, craft knife or snips
9) Work the wrap down the cable until it looks like this
10) You will now need 3 bits or shrink wrap. 2 of them cut at 45 degrees with the corners snipped off
11) Slide the larger 45 degree bit down to the end of the cable and the straight bit over the other end of the wrap
12) Now use a hair dryer on a high heat to shrink the straight bit of tubing
13) Now shrink the other end making sure it stays tight up against corner of the jack then put the second 45 degree bit on the front of the jack
And there you have it a swanky UV wrapped cable